Thursday, November 27, 2008

Super Size that rejection

So in a follow up to Friday's email that gave advance warning of imminent rejection, I got the offical letter today. Not only was I reject but they went to some length to indicate how badly my application was rated. WTF?????????????????????????

I think it's just papers, but maybe it's the project I submitted. It's difficult to know, since there's no feedback provided at all. doh!

So I think I'm gonna keep a tally here.
Today's stat is:

2008 - 6 papers published or in press
Nine papers under review
Six papers getting the finishing touches prior to submission
First author papers I need to work on. HEAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't bear to count those. ugh.

If I could get up to ten published or in press by February next year then I'd be pretty chuffed. How could they resist me?

No comments: